LuMind IDSC’s Run for Down Syndrome marathoners are advocates who spread our vision of a world where every person with Down syndrome thrives with improved health, independence, and opportunities to reach their fullest potential.
When you join the LuMind IDSC Runners Team, you will receive:
- Weekly emails with both fundraising and training ideas
- Facilitated team discussions and all things related to the marathon
- my321 (LuMind IDSC fundraising platform) set-up and ongoing assistance
- Help with your individual fundraising goal setting and plan
- Help to make sure you are fully prepared with race day logistics
- Access to private Facebook runners’ group
- LuMind IDSC-branded race day gear!
Spots on the LuMind IDSC marathon teams are limited, and applications are considered on a rolling basis. If you have further questions about our marathon teams, please contact Allison O’Hara, Senior Development Officer.