Follow the steps below to learn more about the my321 program and get started with your fundraiser!
Step 1 - How will LuMind IDSC support your fundraising?
We offer you:
- A secure and easy way to fundraise online
- Templates and language to reach your network
- Seamless links to help your donors safely donate
- Facts & information about Down syndrome
Resources to quick start your fundraising:
- Tips for fundraising
- Email messages templates
- Social media posts you can use
- Access to a LuMind IDSC team member to help you get started
Step 2 - Fundraising Ideas and Suggestions
You can make a fundraiser out of anything! We recommend choosing an activity that you enjoy doing. The sky is the limit on how creative you can be. You choose how simple, flexible, and fun you want your fundraiser to be.
Need inspiration? Here are some fundraising ideas and suggestions!
Step 3 - Everything you need to know before you get started
Step 4 - Register your Fundraiser
Ready to create your own fundraiser? Follow the below link to register your own fundraising campaign. A member of LuMind IDSC’s development team will be in touch after registering to answer any questions you may have, provide you with tools, resources and to an ensure your fundraiser is a success.
- REGISTER YOUR FUNDRAISER
- Our staff will work with you to get your page up and running in no time!
- Your fundraising coordinator will set up an introduction call and email you with next steps.
THE FUNDS YOU RAISE ARE USED TO:
- Advance clinical research of Down syndrome-related challenges like Alzheimer’s disease and sleep apnea.
- Further develop myDSC, a free online resource of reliable information, guidelines, and materials for the Down syndrome community.
- Give families of people with Down syndrome more opportunities to learn and network with others.